Our client, a global food and beverage manufacturer, is looking to identify new and emerging, natural alternatives to sugar that can provide the necessary energy for mental performance, without the negative side effects associated with sugar consumption.
ACP is currently looking to understand the new and emerging solutions for providing energy for mental performance.
The primary needs are ingredients and technologies that may:
- Control energy delivery without the sugar ‘crash’. Any ingredients are likely to have a low Glycaemic Index (GI) or modulate GI and manage blood sugar levels.
- Improve and enhance energy transfer and metabolism.
- In reduced sugar systems;
- Enhance the performance of sugar in the body.
- Enhance the delivery of sugar and energy to the body.
Any ingredient or technology submitted must be:
- Considered natural or clean label.
- Approved for use in food and drink applications.
Traditional, emerging and existing ingredients and technologies will all be considered, as will all stages of technology readiness; from early stage research and development to commercially available solutions.
All solutions must be submitted to Technology Scout (ACTION@auroraceres.co.uk), with a subject line ACTION ref: B18/180/2 Energy, detailing:
- A summary of the process or technology.
- Any technical or application limitations.
- Commercial availability.
- Summary of validation in food and drink application.
- Contact details.
Food Industry Experts, The Aurora Ceres Partnership Ltd provide food and drink technology scouting for some of the worlds largest food and drink manufacturers and brands using the ACTION technology scouting platform. ACTION is a food and drink technology scouting programme that is tailored for each client and each project and follows our 4-stage approach: Review – Contact – Call – Filter. To find out more how ACTION can help your food technology scouting needs click here