Challenge: Identify new or enhanced ingredients or technologies that can provide NextGen energy for non-alcoholic beverages. This can be cognitive or physical energy.
Client: Global FMCG manufacturer
Background: Consumers continue to look for food and beverages to address specific performance and wellness requirements. Energy drinks are well established and underpinned by caffeine and glucose. Increasingly, mindful consumers are demanding cleaner labels with better health credentials.
Goal: Ingredients and technologies that can be utilised to deliver a non-alcoholic ‘new energy’ beverage, for either or both of cognitive and physical energy. This client is looking for:
- Ingredients or technologies that provide a cognitive or physical boost.
- Ingredients and technologies for any non-alcoholic beverage format.
- Ingredients will ideally be natural/clean label.
- Ingredients will ideally be approved/in the process of being approved for use in some/all of the EMEA region.
- Out of scope ingredients: caffeine, taurine, b-vitamins, guarana, ginseng, gingko biloba, or basic combinations of these, nuless new and improved efficacy or delivery systems can be demonstrated.
- Ingredients and technologies at all stages of technology readiness, from early-stage research and development to commercially available solutions, will be considered.
NextGen energy for non-alcoholic beverages
All solutions must be submitted to Technology Scout ([email protected]), with a subject line ACTION ref: B23/305/1 NextGen energy for non-alcoholic beverages detailing:
- A specification detailing the key parameters.
- A summary of the process or technology.
- Any technical or application limitations.
- Commercial availability.
- Contact details.
Food Industry Experts, The Aurora Ceres Partnership Ltd provide food and drink technology scouting for some of the worlds largest food and drink manufacturers and brands using the ACTION technology scouting platform. ACTION is a food and drink technology scouting programme that is tailored for each client and each project and follows our 4-stage approach: Review – Contact – Call – Filter.
To find out more how ACTION can help your food and beverage innovation and technology scouting needs click here.