ACTION CALL: B17/30/1 – Flavour Enhancement
We are currently working with a global food and beverage company, who is looking to identify new and emerging ingredients and technologies to enable the enhanced delivery of flavour in food and beverage products.
This brief is seeking to identify ingredients and technologies to enhance flavour. The applications are dry food products as well as beverage applications.
Suitable ingredients or technologies will
- Enhance flavour perception
- Increase the impact of flavour
- Reduce perception of acidity
- Enhance the perceived sweetness
- Reduce or modify the perception of bitterness
- Increase perception of freshness in fruit flavour
Processes and technologies at Technology Readiness Level (TRL) 7+ will be prioritised. However, those that can achieve TRL 9 within a 2 year horizon will be considered.
Ingredients pending regulatory approval; Novel, GRAS etc. will be considered, but clear guidelines on estimated approval times must be given
All solutions must be submitted to Technology Scout (ACTION@auroraceres.co.uk), with a subject line ACTION ref: B17/30/1 – Flavour Enhancement detailing:
- A summary of the process or technology
- Any technical or application limitations
- Commercial availability
- Suitability for food and drink application
- Contact details