Our client, a global food and beverage manufacturer, is looking for processes and technologies that can aid with the management of sticky gel-like materials.
Management of Sticky Materials
Food gels can become sticky over time due to atmospheric moisture. A sticky gel can be problematic in down-stream processing. Our client is looking to identify processes and technologies that can help with the management of sticky materials. The processes and technologies desired are:
- The ability to lay a non-adhesive film or paper, in sheet form, as a continuous feed.
- Bespoke engineering solutions.
Any process or technology submitted must be:
- Approved for use in food and drink applications.
- Demonstrated at pilot or trial scale.
Traditional, emerging and existing processes and technologies will all be considered, as will all stages of technology readiness; from early stage research and development to commercially available solutions.
Out of scope is the addition of ingredients or processing aids.
All solutions must be submitted to Technology Scout (ACTION@auroraceres.co.uk), with a subject line ACTION CALL: F20/189/1 Management of Sticky Materials, detailing:
- A summary of the process or technology.
- Any technical or application limitations.
- Commercial availability or technology readiness level (TRL).
- Summary of validation in food and drink application.
- Contact details.
Food Industry Experts, The Aurora Ceres Partnership Ltd provide food and drink technology scouting for some of the worlds largest food and drink manufacturers and brands using the ACTION technology scouting platform. ACTION is a food and drink technology scouting programme that is tailored for each client and each project and follows our 4-stage approach: Review – Contact – Call – Filter. To find out more how ACTION can help your food technology scouting needs click here