Our client, a global food and beverage manufacturer, is looking to develop a beverage product from which all the sweetness is derived from ingredients or materials that are naturally sweet. This will overcome the need to declare sugar or ‘sweetener’ on pack and position the product as having ‘sweetness from nature’.
Sweetness from Nature
The brief requires natural, sweet materials. Therefore, any ingredients or solutions submitted must be:
- naturally sweet.
- soluble in water (hot or cold).
- considered natural and has undergone minimal processing. Physical processes such as dehydration and granulation are permitted.
Any ingredient or technology submitted must be approved for use in food and drink applications.
Traditional, emerging and existing ingredients technologies will all be considered. All stages of technology readiness are also of interest; from early stage research and development to commercially available solutions.
All solutions must be submitted to Technology Scout (ACTION@auroraceres.co.uk), with a subject line ACTION ref: B19/135/2 Sweetness from Nature detailing
- A summary of the ingredient process or technology.
- Any technical or application limitations, for example, solubility.
- Commercial availability.
- Regulatory status in EU, USA and Australia,
- Summary of validation in food and drink applications.
- Contact details
Food Industry Experts at The Aurora Ceres® Partnership Ltd provide food and drink technology scouting for some of the world’s largest food and drink manufacturers and brands using the ACTION technology scouting platform. ACTION is a food and drink technology scouting programme that is tailored for each client and each project and follows our 4-stage approach: Review – Contact – Call – Filter. To find out more how ACTION can help your food technology scouting needs click here.