Our client, a global food and beverage manufacturer, is looking to identify packaging and packaging technologies that can can deliver a greater degree of sustainability and responsibility to food and drink packaging.
The primary needs are materials that are truly recyclable, compostable or biodegradable alternatives to:
- Barrier coating materials.
- Cellophane as secondary packaging.
- Composite packaging which is not readily recyclable due to to barrier coatings or metalized components.
- Composite packaging which is not readily compostable or biodegradable due to to barrier coatings or metalized components.
- Materials can be recycled at most recycling centres or suitable for home composting.
- Minimal impact to product shelf life.
- Technologies or solutions in research and development will be considered.
Contact ACTION@auororaceres.co.uk if you have technology that will solve this challenge.