Our client, a global food and beverage manufacturer, is looking technologies that can make a cold refreshing beverage from a solid format
As part of the on-going drive to innovate within the soft drink sector, our client is looking to identify ingredients and technologies that enables the manufacture of a soluble tablet, pellet or similar which can be dissolved to produce a drink. This solid beverage format should be:
- Shelf stable until in contact with water.
- Enable the effective dispersion of essential components such as flavours and colours.
Technologies and ingredients of particular interest are those that:
- Provide an element of carbonation.
- Sustain foaming characteristics.
- Are visually appealing.
Traditional, emerging and existing processes and technologies will all be considered, as will all stages of technology readiness; from early stage research and development to commercially available solutions.
All solutions must be submitted to Technology Scout (ACTION@auroraceres.co.uk), with a subject line ACTION ref: B19/350/1 Solid Beverages detailing:
- A summary of the process or technology.
- Any technical or application limitations.
- Commercial availability or technology readiness level (TRL).
- Summary of validation in food and drink application.
- Contact details.
Food Industry Experts, The Aurora Ceres Partnership Ltd provide food and drink technology scouting for some of the worlds largest food and drink manufacturers and brands using the ACTION technology scouting platform. ACTION is a food and drink technology scouting programme that is tailored for each client and each project and follows our 4-stage approach: Review – Contact – Call – Filter. To find out more how ACTION can help your food technology scouting needs click here