We are currently working with a global food and beverage company, who is looking to identify ingredients, processes and technologies that can provide a range of fresh and naturally flavoured products to their product range. Naturally flavoured beverages, in this context, are those that have been flavoured with the fruit, botanical or other component through process such as infusion.
The primary need is to identify:
- Types of ingredients used in naturally flavoured or infused beverages.
- Naturally flavoured or Infused ingredients suitable for use in beverages.
- Available and emerging fusion beverage processes.
Out of scope:
Tea and associated products are not within the scope of this project. Concentrated flavours or extracts, unless flavoured through an infusion or similar process, are also out of scope.
Processes and technologies at Technology Readiness Level (TRL) 7+ will be prioritised. However, those that can achieve TRL 9 within a 2-year horizon will be considered.
All solutions must be submitted to Technology Scout (ACTION@auroraceres.co.uk), with a subject line ACTION ref: B17/180/2 Naturally Flavoured detailing:
- A summary of the process or technology
- Any technical or application limitations
- Commercial availability
- Summary of validation in food and drink application
- Contact details
ACTION is a food technology scouting programme that is tailored for each client and each project and follows our 4-stage approach: Review – Contact – Call – Filter. To find out more how ACTION can help your food technology scouting needs click here