Our client, a global food and beverage manufacturer, is looking for ingredients and technologies that can provide a source of natural minerals in food and drink applications.
Minerals are essential part of the human diet and many of these essential nutrients or ‘trace elements’ are the subject of authorised EU Nutrition and Health claims. Our client is looking to identify ingredients and technologies that enable the controlled release of essential trace elements and rich sources of natural minerals suitable for food and drink applications. The scope for the sources of essential minerals is broad and can be:
- Soluble, partially soluble or insoluble.
- Single or multi component sources of essential minerals.
- An encapsulated system that facilitates the controlled release of the essential minerals.
Sources of the following essential minerals are of particular interest:
Traditional, emerging and existing processes and technologies will all be considered, as will all stages of technology readiness; from early stage research and development to commercially available solutions.
All solutions must be submitted to Technology Scout (ACTION@auroraceres.co.uk), with a subject line ACTION ref: B19/350/2 Natural Minerals detailing:
- A summary of the process or technology.
- Any technical or application limitations.
- Commercial availability or technology readiness level (TRL).
- Summary of validation in food and drink application.
- Contact details.
Food Industry Experts, The Aurora Ceres Partnership Ltd provide food and drink technology scouting for some of the worlds largest food and drink manufacturers and brands using the ACTION technology scouting platform. ACTION is a food and drink technology scouting programme that is tailored for each client and each project and follows our 4-stage approach: Review – Contact – Call – Filter. To find out more how ACTION can help your food technology scouting needs click here