Our client, a global food and beverage manufacturer, is looking to identify technologies that can provide effective functional ingredient delivery in a range of product formats.
Functional ingredient delivery
ACP is currently looking to understand the new and emerging solutions for functional ingredient delivery.
We are particularly interested in delivery mechanisms that:
- Adhere functional components onto a carrier base.
- Impregnate, infuse or coat the functional component onto a carrier base.
Any ingredient or technology submitted must be:
- Considered natural or clean label.
- Approved for use in food and drink applications.
Traditional, emerging and existing ingredients and technologies will all be considered, as will all stages of technology readiness; from early stage research and development to commercially available solutions.
All solutions must be submitted to Technology Scout (ACTION@auroraceres.co.uk), with a subject line ACTION ref: B18/271/1 Functional Ingredient Delivery, detailing:
- A summary of the process or technology.
- Any technical or application limitations.
- Commercial availability.
- Summary of validation in food and drink application.
- Contact details.
Food Industry Experts, The Aurora Ceres Partnership Ltd provide food and drink technology scouting for some of the worlds largest food and drink manufacturers and brands using the ACTION technology scouting platform. ACTION is a food and drink technology scouting programme that is tailored for each client and each project and follows our 4-stage approach: Review – Contact – Call – Filter. To find out more how ACTION can help your food technology scouting needs click here