Food Manufacturing 4.0
ACTION Ref: F/15/250/1
Our client, a leading supplier of leading edge food processing technology solutions, has recognised the significance of the concept of Food Manufacturing 4.0. They are now looking to engage with progressive food and beverage manufacturing companies wishing to revolutionise the way in which food is produced.
Food manufacturing 4.0 will bring positive disruptive change to the food manufacturing landscape.
Building on the ever evolving cyber-physical relationships being established through “The Internet of Everything”, Food Manufacturing 4.0 will deliver around five key themes:
- Modularity – Highly flexible modular self-contained functional units.
- Intelligent Systems – Automatically tracked production processes.
- Decentralization – ability of functional units within Smart Factories to make decisions
- Real-Time Capability – Data collection, analysis and insights delivered immediately
- Interoperability – Standardisation of service connections and production presentation to functional units.
Successful adoption of such interconnected intelligent systems will lead to quantifiable benefits for large scale food and beverage producers in relation to :
To learn more about the benefits of Food Manufacturing 4.0 read the following blogs on
- Achieving Ultra yields in chilled food manufacturing
- Maximising Food safety through paperless systems.
Our client is now looking to engage with progressive food and beverage manufacturing companies wishing to revolutionise the way in which food is produced.
For more information on how to be a part of progressive change, contact Steve Osborn (email@example.com), with a subject line ACTION ref: F/15/250/1 Food Manufacturing 4.0 detailing:
- Contact details
- Interest areas
- Key challenges for you sector
- What you want FM 4.0 to deliver