Our client, a global food and beverage manufacturer, is looking to identify new and emerging natural alternatives to caffeine that can help enhance a consumers focus and concentration, without the negative side effects associated within synthetic caffeine consumption.
Focus and Concentration
ACP is currently looking to understand the new and emerging technology solutions for providing enhanced focus and concentration.
The primary needs are ingredients and technologies that may:
- Deliver enhanced alertness, focus and concentration without the negative side-effects of synthetic caffeine, such as; ‘jitters’, restlessness and sleep disturbance.
- Enhance the performance of caffeine in the body (i.e. bio-availability).
- Enhance the delivery of caffeine to the body.
- Improve and enhance energy transfer and metabolism.
- Assist in mitigating the negative side effects of caffeine.
Any ingredient or technology submitted must be:
- Considered natural or clean label.
- Approved for use in food and drink applications.
Traditional, emerging and existing ingredients and technologies will all be considered, as will all stages of technology readiness; from early stage research and development to commercially available solutions.
All solutions must be submitted to Technology Scout (ACTION@auroraceres.co.uk), with a subject line ACTION ref: B18/180/1 Focus and Concentration detailing:
- A summary of the process or technology
- Any technical or application limitations
- Commercial availability
- Summary of validation in food and drink application
- Contact details
Food Industry Experts, The Aurora Ceres Partnership Ltd provide food and drink technology scouting for some of the worlds largest food and drink manufacturers and brands using the ACTION technology scouting platform. ACTION is a food and drink technology scouting programme that is tailored for each client and each project and follows our 4-stage approach: Review – Contact – Call – Filter. To find out more how ACTION can help your food technology scouting needs click here