Focus and Cognition Summary
Our client, a global food and beverage manufacturer, is looking to identify ingredients or technologies that can assist with ‘Focus and Cognition’.
The primary needs are:
- Ingredients or technologies that help support focus and concentration.
- Ingredients or technologies that can enhance cognitive function.
- Ingredients or technologies that can help promote sustained mental and physical energy
- Solutions are not limited to ‘ingredients’. Our client is also interested in platforms, services or technologies that can help aid cognitive function, focus and improved ‘mental energy’.
Processes and technologies at Technology Readiness Level (TRL) 7+ will be prioritised. However, those that can achieve TRL 9 within a 2-year horizon will be considered.
All solutions must be submitted to Technology Scout (ACTION@auroraceres.co.uk), with a subject line ACTION ref: B17/324/2 Focus and Cognition detailing:
- A summary of the process or technology.
- Any technical or application limitations.
- Commercial availability.
- Summary of validation in food and drink application.
- Contact details.
ACTION is a food technology scouting programme that is tailored for each client and each project and follows our 4-stage approach: Review – Contact – Call – Filter. To find out more how ACTION can help your food technology scouting needs click here