Disruptive food and drink technology
We are currently working with a global food and beverage company, who is looking to identify disruptive food and drink technology, ingredients or packaging that can provide an exciting and modern edge to their product range.
Our client needs to maintain pace with not only market trends, but the technology used to deliver them. The product portfolio is wide, so it is essential to demonstrate that the solution on offer is in line with current and projected market trends and consumer desire, but also is supported by appropriate technology.
The primary needs are:
- Disruptive food and drink technology ingredients or packaging.
- Technology that can deliver innovative products to market.
- Technology that has the potential to disrupt an existing product landscape.
- Technology or ingredient solutions that can underpin the launch of new and innovative product categories.
- Packaging solutions that can underpin the launch of new and innovative product categories.
Disruptive food and drink technology, ingredients or packaging at Technology Readiness Level (TRL) 7+ will be prioritised. However, those that can achieve TRL 9 within a 2-year horizon will be considered.
Disruptive Food and Drink Technology Responses
All solutions must be submitted to Technology Scout (ACTION@auroraceres.co.uk), with a subject line ACTION ref: B17/129/2 Technology Trends detailing:
- A summary of the ingredient, technology or packaging solution
- Any technical or application limitations
- Commercial availability
- Contact details
ACTION is a food technology scouting programme that is tailored for each client and each project and follows our 4-stage approach: Review – Contact – Call – Filter. To find out more how ACTION can help your food technology scouting needs click here or contact us.