A global food and beverage brand is looking to enhance the functionality of its products through the application of controlled or delayed release technology.
Controlling the release of functional components in food and drink products is beneficial as it allows the design of products in such a way that the functionality can be achieved when and how desired, and in an optimised manner.
The key technologies and ingredients of interest must be:
- able to release the functional comment through exposure to water, temperature or low pH environments.
- only comprised of recognisable ingredients and generally considered as ‘clean label’.
- ‘neutral’ tasting.
- ambient stable.
Commercially available solutions and early stage developments are of equal interest for this project.
All solutions must be submitted to Technology Scout (ACTION@auroraceres.co.uk), with a subject line F21/206/1 Delayed Release detailing:
- A summary of the technology and its parameters.
- The technical or application limitations.
- Manufacturing capabilities and locations.
- Contact details.
Food Industry Experts at The Aurora Ceres® Partnership Ltd provide food and drink technology scouting for some of the world’s largest food and drink manufacturers and brands using the ACTION technology scouting platform. ACTION is a food and drink technology scouting programme that is tailored for each client and each project and follows our 4-stage approach: Review – Contact – Call – Filter. To find out more how ACTION can help your food technology scouting needs click here.