ACTION CALL: Fermentation
We are currently working with a global food and beverage company, who is looking to identify and adopt available fermentation processes and technologies.
This brief is seeking to identify processes and technologies that can be utilised to:
- Produce fermented functional and novel ingredients for use in beverage applications
- Produce novel and functional fermented beverages
Alcoholic beverages and ingredients are out of scope for this project
Ingredients pending regulatory approval; Novel, GRAS etc. will be considered, but clear guidelines on estimated approval times must be given.
Ingredients and Technologies at Technology Readiness Level (TRL) 7+ will be prioritised. However, those that can achieve TRL 9 within a 5 year horizon will be considered.
All solutions must be submitted to Technology Scout (ACTION@auroraceres.co.uk), with a subject line ACTION ref: B17/12/2 – Fermentation detailing:
- A summary of the technology
- Any technical or application limitations
- Commercial availability
- Suitability for food and drink application
- Contact details